Despite a poor end to last season Tony Pulis’ side will look to build on their 10th-place finish and they face a tough trip to Burnley in their first away game.
West Brom face Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City, defending champions Chelsea and Tottenham in the space of four weeks between the end of October and November 25. They then must negotiate a difficult festive period, with games against Liverpool, Manchester United, Everton and Arsenal between December 13 and New Year’s Eve.
September 9 – Brighton (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
September 16 – West Ham (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
September 23 – Arsenal (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
September 30 – Watford (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
November 4 – Huddersfield (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
November 18 – Chelsea (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
November 25 – Tottenham Hotspur (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
November 28 – Newcastle (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 2 – Crystal Palace (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 9 – Swansea (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 13 – Liverpool (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 16 – Manchester United (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 23 – Stoke (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 26 – Everton (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 30 – Arsenal (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
January 1 – West Ham (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
January 13 – Brighton (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
January 20 – Everton (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
January 31 – Manchester City (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
If you have never been to the Hawthorns, check out the directions below as well as the seating chart of the ground.
Directions To The Hawthorns
(1) From M5 junction 1, and West Browmich take the A41 East, sign posted Birmingham City Centre. The stadium is visable immediately after the motorway island is cleared, and stands about 600 metres to the Birmingham side of junction 1.
(2) From Birmingham follow the A41 West towards the M5 junction 1. The stadium will be located on your left-hand side.
(1) From M5 go straight over the first set of traffic lights after the junction1 roundabout.
Positioning yourself in the right hand lane the stadium you pass the stadium on your right hand side.
Immediately past the stadium you will see the Woodman pub and a set of black gates with the club crest on, opposite McDonalds restaurant.
Turn right through the gates and you will enter the main car park.
(2) From Birmingham, car parking can be found on your left-hand side just before you approach the stadium directly opposite McDonalds Restaurant.
Turn left through the black club gates with the club crest on, where you will find over 300 car parking spaces.
(1) From M5 the West Stand (Halfords Lane) side of the stadium is located when turning right at the first set of traffic lights after the junction 1 roundabout.
(2) From Birmingham City centre follow the A41 West until you see the stadium on your left.
At the set of traffic lights on the corner of the stadium turn left into Halfords Lane.
Car parking can be found along the road side, in the Tom Silk car park, which can be found 100 metres further on the right-hand side, or you can park in the East Stand car park and walk around to the glass doors.
The Stadium is accessible from the Hawthorns train and Metro station only.
Take the national train line into New Street, Birmingham, and change for a local train or Metro to The Hawthorns from Snow Hill, Birmingham, which is a five-minute walk from the main station.