Champions League knockout games will be played in a 12-day condensed tournament in Lisbon in August, UEFA has confirmed.
The eight teams remaining in the competition will take part in a straight knockout tournament between August 12 and 23.
Champions League last-16 ties still to be played
- Man City (2) vs (1) Real Madrid
- Bayern Munich (3) vs (0) Chelsea
- Juventus (0) vs (1) Lyon
- Barcelona (1) vs (1) Napoli
UEFA is yet to determine whether those matches will take place at the respective host stadiums, or in Portugal, but revealed a decision would be made before July 10.
Champions League Dates
- Champions League last-16: August 7-8
- Champions League quarter-finals: August 12-15
- Champions League semi-finals: August 18-19
- Champions League final: August 23
UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin said they will decide by mid-July whether fans could be present at the respective Champions League and Europa League tournaments.
He said: “If I would answer today, we don’t think we could have spectators at the Champions League or Europa League finals, but things are changing rapidly.
“We will assess the situation at the beginning of July and we will see what the situation will be. It would be incompetent from us if we were to decide in advance about the situation.”