Week 27 (09/16)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Columbus (2): The Crew are on top after a clutch victory over last week’s #1.
- Houston (1): I am betting the Dynamo bounce back this week vs. RSL though.
- Chivas USA (7): The Goats climb a mountain of spots after beating Nicol’s lads.
- Chicago (4): Chicago got a tie on the road, but now they face CMB @ Toyota Park.
- Seattle (8): Sigi’s bunch is back in the Top 5 after kicking some United ass @ RFK.
- L.A. (3): The Gals gave up how many? Is it 2008 again? They fall to six for their 6.
- Colorado (5): Colorado got snowed up in Canada by the Reds so they fall this week.
- New England (6): Tom Brady got a W @ Foxboro, but the Revs didn’t @ the HDC.
- D.C. (9): DCU had a chance to vault into the Top 5, but they settled for one W, one L.
- Toronto (11): The Reds won @ BMO, but now head to LA. Can they score 7 goals?
- Salt Lake (10): RSL falls just one spot after picking up just one point @ Rio Tinto.
- Dallas (14): The Former Burn embarassed the Gals at home, and I loved them for it.
- Kansas City (13): KC got a “must” win @ NY and now need another @ home vs. DAL.
- San Jose (12): I must break STO Rules & move them down after their 2nd week off.
- New York (15): NY needs a month off. They lost @ home again. Those poor bastards.