Through: Atlético Madrid (group winners), Barcelona (group winners), Leicester City (group winners), Monaco (group winners), Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern München, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid
Can qualify on matchday six: Benfica, Beşiktaş, København, Lyon, Napoli, Porto, Sevilla
Cannot finish in top two: Basel, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Celtic, Club Brugge, CSKA Moskva, Dinamo Zagreb, Dynamo Kyiv, Legia Warszawa, Ludogorets Razgrad, PSV Eindhoven, Rostov, Sporting CP, Tottenham Hotspur
Qualified for UEFA Europa League round of 32: Borussia Mönchengladbach
Will finish fourth: Celtic, Club Brugge, Dinamo Zagreb, Dynamo Kyiv
Group A: Basel (2 points) v Arsenal (11, through), Paris Saint-Germain (11, through) v Ludogorets Razgrad (2)
- Paris have the head-to-head advantage over Arsenal on away goals so will clinch first place with a win or as long as the Gunners do not overtake them on points.
- Ludogorets have the head-to-head advantage over Basel on away goals so will seal third spot with a victory. Basel need to finish ahead of Ludogorets on points or will come fourth.
Group B: Dynamo Kyiv (2) v Beşiktaş (7), Benfica (8) v Napoli (8)
- Napoli beat Benfica on matchday two so will qualify with a draw. Whoever wins that game will go through in first place, and both will be through regardless if Beşiktaş lose.
- Beşiktaş qualify with a win and would top the group if the other match is drawn. If Beşiktaş draw they will only progress if Napoli lose, since Benfica have the head-to-head advantage over the Turkish side, unlike the Serie A club.
- Dynamo will finish fourth.
Group C: Manchester City (8, through) v Celtic (2), Barcelona (12, through) v Borussia Mönchengladbach (5)
- The positions are settled: Barcelona first, City second, Mönchengladbach third, Celtic fourth.
Group D: PSV Eindhoven (1) v Rostov (4), Bayern München (9, through) v Atlético Madrid (15, through)
- Atlético have won the group with Bayern second.
- PSV must beat Rostov to pip them to third place.
Group E: Bayer Leverkusen (7, through) v Monaco (11, through), Tottenham Hotspur (4) v CSKA Moskva (3)
- Monaco have won the group with Leverkusen second.
- CSKA need to defeat Spurs to finish above them in third.
Group F: Real Madrid (11, through) v Borussia Dortmund (13, through), Legia Warszawa (1) v Sporting CP (3)
- Madrid require a victory against Dortmund to pip them to first place.
- Legia have to beat Sporting to overhaul them in the race for third.
Group G: Porto (8) v Leicester City (13, through), Club Brugge (0) v København (6)
- Leicester have won the group.
- København have a head-to-head advantage over Porto on away goals so will come second if they win and Porto do not.
- Brugge are consigned to fourth position.
Group H: Lyon (7) v Sevilla (10), Juventus (11, through) v Dinamo Zagreb (0)
- Juve are through and will top the group if they win or if Sevilla fail to win (due to Juve’s superior head-to head record).
- Lyon must overcome Sevilla by a margin of two goals or more to grab second ahead of their visitors. Sevilla won 1-0 at home so OL must better that victory in order to overtake their guests. One-nil would not be enough for Lyon as Sevilla would have the superior goal difference in all matches. Any other Lyon win by a one-goal margin and Sevilla go through on head-to-head away goals.
Dinamo will finish fourth.
Champions League Fixtures
Matchday 6: 6-7 December
Paris Saint-Germain – PFC Ludogorets Razgrad – Buy Champions League Tickets
FC Basel 1893 – Arsenal FC – Buy Champions League Tickets
FC Dynamo Kyiv – Beşiktaş JK – Buy Champions League Tickets
SL Benfica – SSC Napoli – Buy Champions League Tickets
FC Barcelona – VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach – Buy Champions League Tickets
Manchester City FC – Celtic FC – Buy Champions League Tickets
FC Bayern München – Club Atlético de Madrid – Buy Champions League Tickets
PSV Eindhoven – FC Rostov – Buy Champions League Tickets
Bayer 04 Leverkusen – AS Monaco FC – Buy Champions League Tickets
Tottenham Hotspur FC – PFC CSKA Moskva – Buy Champions League Tickets
Real Madrid CF – Borussia Dortmund – Buy Champions League Tickets
Legia Warszawa – Sporting Clube de Portugal – Buy Champions League Tickets
Club Brugge KV – FC København- Buy Champions League Tickets
FC Porto – Leicester City FC – Buy Champions League Tickets
Olympique Lyonnais – Sevilla FC – Buy Champions League Tickets
Juventus Football Club – GNK Dinamo – Buy Champions League Tickets