Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri says that talks over his future have been put on hold until the end of the season.
Allegri has guided the Bianconeri to four consecutive Serie A titles and his current deal runs through to 2020.
Juventus can further extend their 16-point lead over Napoli when they host Udinese on Friday night.
Speculation, however, continues over whether Allegri will still be in charge next season – with former boss Antonio Conte, who left Chelsea last year, a reported candidate to return.
It had been suggested a decision would be made on Allegri’s position following next week’s conclusion of the Champions League tie against Atletico Madrid, which the Italian club trail 2-0 following the first leg in Spain.
Allegri, though, confirmed he had met with Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli over dinner and agreed to talk again once the campaign had finished.
‘Last night I saw the president. We will meet again in June to discuss the renewal of the contract and to celebrate the trophies won,’ Allegri said at a pre-match press conference on Thursday.
‘One is the (Italian) Super Cup, we are close to the Scudetto (Serie A title) and we are still on course for the Champions League.
‘The trophies need to be celebrated: every victory is the fruit of our work and the sacrifice we bring home.’
‘The club and I are in tune. In the last five years we have built something important. In football, to win is something extraordinary and we need to continue and it’s even more difficult.’
The departure of Allegri could to lead to a merry-go-round of managers amongst the top clubs in Europe. Real Madrid, Chelsea and possibly PSG will be looking for new managers this summer along with Juventus and Tottenham Hotspur if they lose their existing manager.