While some of the Premier League clubs went crazy in the January transfer window, for the most part most clubs across Europe did very little business in January. Whether it was because of the current economic conditions across Europe, or because of the new UEFA Fair Play rules, most European clubs went for small purchases in Janaury.
Biggest Transfer Deals In..
- Spain: Elias (Corinthians to Atletico Madrid) £6m
- Germany: Luiz Gustavo (Hoffenheim to Bayern Munich) £12m
- Russia: Ibricic (Hajdul Split to Lokamotiv Moscow) £4.2m
- Turkey: Bogdan Stanci (Steaua Bucharest to Galatasaray): £4.75m
- Italy: Pazzini (Sampdoria to Inter Milan): £11m + Biablany
- France: Rod Fanni (Rennes to Marseille): £3.25m