The champagne is on icne across Europe where as many as 12 teams could win their respective league titles.While most of the focus will be on England, Spain and Italy, fans will be celebrating title victories in countries like Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia and Hungary.
UEFA Champions League finalists Manchester United and Barcelona need just a point from their respective games against Arsenal and Mallorca, while Jose Mourinho can win his fifth consecutive league title, with his third team in three countries. That is probably a record that will not be beaten anytime soon.
- Albania: KS Vllaznia v KS Lushnja
– Vllaznia will be champions if they win and KF Tirana lose to Dinamo Tirana.
- Austria: FC Salzburg v LASK Linz
– Salzburg will be champions if they win and SK Rapid Wien are defeated by SV Ried.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina: NK Orašje v NK Zrinjski
– Zrinjski require a point or for FK Slavija Sarajevo to drop points at FK Borac Banjaluka.
- Croatia: NK Dinamo Zagreb v NK Slaven Koprivnic
– Dinamo will be champions if they win.
- Czech Republic: FK Viktoria Žižkov v SK Slavia Praha
– Slavia will be champions if they win or if AC Sparta Praha and FC Slovan Liberec both drop points on Sunday.
- England: Manchester United FC v Arsenal FC
– United require just a draw to retain the Premier League title.
- Georgia: FC Sioni Bolnisi v FC WIT Georgia
– WIT will be crowned Umaglesi Liga champions if they get a better result than FC Dinamo Tbilisi can manage against FC Mglebi Zugdidi.
- Hungary: Debreceni VSC v MTK Budapest
– Debrecen will be 1. Liga champions if they win provided Újpest FC drop points against Zalaegerszegi TE on Friday.
- Italy: FC Internazionale Milano v AC Siena
– Inter will retain the Scudetto if they win or AC Milan lose to Udinese Calcio on Saturday.
- Malta: Valletta FC v Marsaxlokk FC
– Valletta will be champions if they win and Hibernians FC lose to Birkirkara FC on Monday.
- Spain: RCD Mallorca v FC Barcelona
– Barcelona will be Liga champions if they draw or Real Madrid CF fail to claim three points at Villarreal CF on Saturday.
- Switzerland: FC Zürich v FC Basel 1893
– Zürich will be Super League champions if they win.