USA v Ecuador – Landon Donovan’s Final National Team Match

landonAfter a 15-year international career, U.S. Men’s National Team forward Landon Donovan will make his final appearance for the United States when the team plays against Ecuador on Oct. 10 in East Hartford, Connecticut. Buy USA v Eduador Tickets

It is interesting that US Soccer is giving Donovan a farewell game after Jurgen Klinsmann unceremoniously dropped him from the US squad for the World Cup. And I am sure we will read to much into it that U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati who is quoted about the event and not Klinsmann.

“For 15 years, Landon has thrilled us with his amazing abilities on the field and impressed us with his gracious approach off the field,” said U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati. “We are looking forward to celebrating his legacy during our next home National Team match and allowing fans the opportunity to thank him for all the memories he’s provided over the years.”

Donovan announced in August that he would retire from soccer at the end of the Major League Soccer season. He holds several records for the National Team, including most goals (57) and assists (58).

“Playing for the U.S. National Team has been a huge part of my career and I’m ecstatic to have the opportunity to play for my country one last time,” said Donovan. “I’m so grateful to all the fans that have supported me and this game will give me the chance to say thank you to all of them. I look forward to a great evening and I’m thankful to U.S. Soccer for making this happen.”

The best player in American history makes his farewell appearance. Don’t miss it!! Buy USA v Eduador Tickets

• Alejandra Gutierrez January 1, 2009, 2:07 am

HI, CAN U LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE FEE AND WHEN IT STARTS THE SALE OF THE TICKETS FOR THE GAME US NATIONAL TEAM VERSUS MEXICO, THE GAME IS AT COLUMBUS ON FEBRUARY 11TH. THANKX A LOT I HOPE U CAN ANSWER SOON, TAKE CARE AND THANKX 4 YOUR TIME.

• lonnie January 10, 2009, 5:19 pm

I also need to know when the US vs MEXICO tickets will be on sale. I need 15 tickets. Please can someone let me know as soon as they find out. I have gone under every aval. site.

• David Wilson January 11, 2009, 4:47 am

Unless you are a Crew ticket holder or belong to something like Sam’s army Lonnie, it looks like a ticket reseller like StubHub is your only choice for tickets to the game

• don January 16, 2009, 1:01 pm

crewsoccerfan2@yahoo.com

i have tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• David Wilson January 16, 2009, 2:13 pm

Congrats on getting the tickets Don. Hopefully it will be a good game

• andy January 22, 2009, 1:45 pm

can someone please tell me when are they going to post the venue for the games between usa and trinidad april 1st,and when the tickets go on sale.

• David Wilson January 22, 2009, 3:53 pm

Andy, I would expect that announcement sometime late next month

• Dave February 12, 2009, 8:42 am

When will the venue for USA vs Honduras be decided and announced and when will tickets go on sale? What a win vs Mexico! It was great to see so many foreign based players! Our defense looked a bit suspect however. Hopefully that will improve with time, otherwise things will be same-ole-same-ole come cup time!

• David Wilson February 12, 2009, 9:43 am

Hi Dave. The U.S. will play Honduras on June 6 at Soldier Field in Chicago. I would expect tickets to go on sale in early May.

• Debby March 13, 2013, 9:23 am

Just announced – The US will play Honduras June 18 at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, Utah

• mario February 13, 2009, 8:35 pm

Hi congrats to the US team they play great against Mexico i hope the US keeps on the supremacy against Mexico for years to came, but I’m from Honduras and i hope that we do a lot more than Mexico to take a least one point home, but if not i would just like to see national team for the first time here in Chicago.

• Richard Marnoch December 6, 2009, 11:42 am

Can anyone tell me the schedule and venues for the Mexico national teams warm up games in the US in 2010.

• David Wilson December 6, 2009, 8:09 pm

Mexico’ s schedule has not yet been released. When it is released we will let you know

• Milly Concha April 5, 2011, 10:01 am

Please let me know when tickets go for sale.Thank you very much!

• David Wilson April 6, 2011, 9:17 am

Expect them to go on sale sometime in April, but waiting to get the official date from US Soccer

• Jake garrison April 19, 2011, 9:51 pm

It would be awesome to see US take on Spain in Massachusetts

• K. Everett June 3, 2011, 7:45 pm

I have two tickets to the USA v. Spain game for Saturday June 4th. The tickets are for the Club section, section 34, row19, seats 19 and20. The tickets values are 495.00 each and a five dollar handling fee. This is face value for the tickets. Club seating gives you great seats, waitstaff, extra wide leather seating, all indoors, on a hot day nothing like a cold beer in controlled air! Tickets available until game time! Game time is four thirty.

• Jose L Rodriguez August 10, 2011, 9:50 am

I have 2 tickets ofr tonight game at the Lincoln financial field between Mexico and USA for sale.
    Section 128, row # 2 seat # 1 and # 2. Asking $ 70.00 each. I can send them by email

You acn cal me at 609-802-7126 if interested

Let me knoe if you are interested