Valencia have announced that they have agreed to a post-season tour of the USA this summer and will play the Portland Timbers on May 23 at JELD-WEN Field in Portland. Buy Portland Timbers v Valencia Tickets
“This is another step forward for the expansion of the club in which we work,” Valencia president Manuel Llorente said. “It is a source of great pride that the MLS is welcoming Valencia CF, and likewise that two cities with such a great footballing tradition as Portland and Houston are hosting us.”
Valencia likely won’t be traveling with a full squad since several players could be with their national teams preparing for this summer’s European Championship in Poland and Ukraine. Still this will be a great experience for the younger members in the Valencia squad, as JELD-WEN Field is a unique place to watch a game, with a fantastic atmosphere in a small compact stadium.
Going To The Game?
If you are going to the game send us your pictures and we will add them to this page
This match will be a sell-out and we have a limited number of tickets available to be purchased. Buy Portland Timbers v Valencia Tickets
Parking And Directions
JELD-WEN Field is located in downtown Portland and the stadium is served by public transportation. The easiest way to get to the game is to park downtown at SmartPark or one of the many of private parking lots. Consider walking or using TriMet’s express bus between the stadium and major downtown stops.
Parking is also available at the Fox Tower right on the Max line at 805 SW Broadway. For all Timbers games, fans parking at Fox Tower will receive half off parking upon presentation of a game day Timbers ticket stub. Week night discounted rates are available after 5:00 pm.
If you are going to drive to the match here are the directions you need:
Directions from South
- Travel I-5 NORTH to I-405 exit 299B toward City Center/US-26 West/Beaverton
- Merge onto I-405 North via exit 1A
- Take JELD-WEN Field/Salmon St. exit 2A
- Turn slight RIGHT onto SW 14th Ave.
- Turn LEFT onto SW Taylor St.
- Turn RIGHT onto SW 18th Ave.
- Turn LEFT onto SW Morrison St. to stadium
Directions from North
- Travel I-5 SOUTH to I-405 exit 302B toward Beaverton/US-30 West
- Merge onto I-405 SOUTH exit 302B to Couch St. exit 2A
- Take exit 2A to Burnside
- Proceed STRAIGHT to 15th Ave.
- Turn RIGHT on Morrison St. to the stadium
Directions from East
- Travel I-84W
- Take the I-5 S exit on the LEFT toward SALEM/BEAVERTON
- Take the exit toward CITY CENTER/MORRISON ST.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto MORRISON BRIDGE
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto ramp
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto SW WASHINGTON ST.
- Turn LEFT onto SW 13th AVE.
- Turn RIGHT onto SW MORRISON ST.
- End at 1844 SW Morrison St.
Directions from West
- Travel US-26E
- Take Canyon Rd. exit toward JELD-WEN FIeld. Merge onto SW Jefferson St.
- Turn LEFT at SW 20th Ave to stadium