Week 5 (04/15)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Chicago (2): Sure, their point total is lower than #2 and #3 below, but they have been so darn consistent.
- Chivas USA (3): Chivas stayed unbeaten and moves up, but it isn’t good when you can’t score on the Gals.
- Seattle (1): It was their first loss. It was the first time they were shut out. Keller got a red. It was plain ugly.
- New England (4): When you don’t play, you don’t move. It’s always been my rule, and I won’t change it now.
- Salt Lake (5): RSL looked good winning at home over DCU and I think they will be moving up this list soon.
- Colorado (6): The Rapids managed to salvage a tie on the road at CMB, and Casey is continuing to produce.
- Kansas City (9): KC has looked better than anyone the last two weeks. Now, can they maintain the surge?
- D.C. (7): DC moves down one notch for the loss @ RSL, but they didn’t look ugly on the road, which is good.
- Toronto (8): Toronto should have beat the Former Burn at home, but they didn’t. That doesn’t bode well.
- San Jose (12): San Jose settled for a draw at home, but showed some spunk by scoring 3 goals on the Fire.
- Columbus (11): They should probably be moving down after tying at home, but the Rapids were very lucky.
- L.A. (13): I can’t believe LA is actually climbing the ladder after tying 0-0, but at least the defense showed up.
- Houston (10): If you can’t beat NYRB at home, you probably aren’t going to win many games this year.
- New York (14): NYRB gets shut out for the third straight week and still only has one goal for the season.
- Dallas (15): Hey, at least they finally got a point, right? But they were lucky to get it, and they are still terrible.