Week 32 (10/21)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Columbus (1): They will still likely win the Shield despite their rocky loss @ DCU.
- Chivas USA (2): The Goats are the only team who can pass CMB, so they sit @ #2.
- L.A. (3): A hard-fought tie @ the Dynamo have the Gals feeling good right now.
- Houston (4): HOU had a chance to pass Arena’s squad for good, but didn’t take it.
- Seattle (5): Sigi’s side is already in the playoffs, which is lucky as they now face FCD.
- Chicago (6): Chi-Town isn’t in the Big Dance yet technically, but it looks likely.
- Colorado (7): Still ahead of FCD by one point, so they stay at #7 despite the L.
- Dallas (8): Four straight Ws have them close, but they need a W vs. the Sounders.
- D.C. (9): United kept hope alive @ RFK vs. CMB, but now they must face the Wiz.
- Toronto (12): I have a sneaking suspicion NYRB will now spoil the Reds’ season.
- New England (10): The Revs again failed to pick up points against the Fire @ home.
- Salt Lake (11): RSL can still get in, but they must maul the Rapids @ Rio Tinto.
- Kansas City (13): KCW is out of it, but I think they make a splash vs. DCU this week.
- San Jose (14): SJE is also out of contention, and I bet they lose to LA @ the HDC.
- New York (15): From Cup runners up to never winning on the road all year. Wow.