Week 31 (10/13)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Columbus (1): The Crew knocked off the Revs on the road, so they stay at #1.
- Chivas USA (2): The Goats held strong @ home so they will also be staying put.
- L.A. (3): The trend continues as the Gals hang at #3 after having the week off.
- Houston (4): Dom’s Dynamo didn’t play this week either, so they stay at #4.
- Seattle (5): The Sounders also had a bye last week, so they will stay @ #5 for now.
- Chicago (6): The Fire didn’t have a game last week, and I am sick of typing that now.
- Colorado (7): The Rapids didn’t play, so they won’t move. I hate the MLS schedule.
- Dallas (13): The Former Burn make the year’s biggest jump after yet another win.
- D.C. (9): United had the week off, and they needed it too. It’s definitely do or die time.
- New England (8): The Revs wished they hadn’t played. They need some more points.
- Salt Lake (11): RSL didn’t play last week, so they won’t move. They must win next week.
- Toronto (10): The Reds could only get 1 pt at home, so they must fall two spots this week.
- Kansas City (13): The Wiz lost and should just click their heels and head home for 2009.
- San Jose (14): The Quakes played twice last week, and got only one freaking point.
- New York (15): The Red Bulls didn’t lose last week! Of course, they didn’t play either.