Week 30 (10/07)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Columbus (1): The Crew finally lost @ home, but still lead the race for the Shield.
- Chivas USA (3): Preki’s Goats got a huge W @ RFK and have the most games left.
- L.A. (5): Bruce Arena may win MLS Coach of the Year for getting the Gals in the Dance.
- Houston (2): The Dynamo are in the Dance too, but their form is slipping of late.
- Seattle (8): Sigi’s Sounders beat the best on the road, so they must rise three spots.
- Chicago (4): McBride’s back, but the Fire still need points after losing to the Gals.
- Colorado (6): The Rapids tied yet again, but this one was @ the Dick so they fall.
- New England (7): Ralston’s gone and the Revs playoff chances may be soon too.
- D.C. (9): United looks divided due to a loss @ home to CHV. I bet Soehn is nervous.
- Toronto (10): TOR didn’t play, so they won’t be moving. They need a win vs. SJE.
- Salt Lake (11): Also staying put (and needing Ws) is RSL, who was off last week.
- Dallas (13): The Former Burn are the league’s hottest team. It’s just a tad too late.
- Kansas City (12): KC’s about out of it and now must go to the HDC to play CHV.
- San Jose (14): The Quakes won. Finally! Who did they beat? Who do you think?
- New York (15): NYRB, of course. They still haven’t won on the road in 15 tries.