Week 29 (09/30)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Columbus (1): The Crew blanked the Gals and took another step toward the Shield.
- Houston (2): Houston had a bye last week, so they will not be moving this week.
- Chivas USA (3): The Goats won’t fall, but there is no excuse for tying NY @ home.
- Chicago (5): The Fire tied @ home once again, but they rise one spot due to their D.
- L.A. (4): Arena’s Gals were schooled by the Crew. I still think they are playoff bound.
- Colorado (6): Conor Casey and the Rapids played poorly, but they got 2 draws.
- New England (8): The Revs got a huge win over Seattle, so they are moving up.
- Seattle (7): Sigi’s Sounders continued to fade and proved again they can’t win away.
- D.C. (9): United is in the hunt still, but the loss to SJE @ RFK leaves a bad taste.
- Toronto (10): The Reds got 1 point @ Chi-town and can still make the postseason.
- Salt Lake (11): RSL baffles me. They simply cannot pick up points on the road.
- Kansas City (12): The Wiz wasted a chance @ home. They’re just about out of it.
- Dallas (13): The Former Burn continued their rise by drubbing Salt Lake @ the Hut.
- San Jose (14): The Quakes had a good week, picking up 4 points in 2 tough matches.
- New York (15): NYRB got a lucky draw because Special K choked. They still suck.