Week 28 (09/23)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Columbus (1): The Crew got a tie with the Fire and still lead the race for the Shield.
- Houston (2): The Dynamo bested RSL in a 3-2 thriller, so they stay in the #2 spot.
- Chivas USA (3): Preki’s Goat’s snatched a 0-0 tie @ SEA and have NYRB this week.
- L.A. (6): The Gals got a bounce back win, but now comes the test of the year @ CMB.
- Chicago (4): The Fire fall one place after failing to pick up points @ home vs. CMB.
- Colorado (7): The Rapids quietly tied @ SJE and now have 2 big matches this week.
- Seattle (5): Seattle suffers this week’s biggest drop after failing to score @ home.
- New England (8): The Revs stay put despite drawing with the lowly NY Red Bulls.
- D.C. (9): United didn’t play, and as they are 3rd in the East, they will stay put for now.
- Toronto (10): The Reds will need three points @ Toyota Park after losing to the Gals.
- Salt Lake (11): RSL lost on the road. Again. This team only shows up @ Rio Tinto.
- Kansas City (13): The Wiz rises this week after besting the Former Burn @ home.
- Dallas (12): FCD fell to the #13 team, so they must become unlucky #13 themselves.
- San Jose (14): SJE could only take one point @ home vs. COL. Their season is over.
- New York (15): Speaking of teams without a prayer, NYRB actually tied last week. YAY!