Week 26 (09/09)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Houston (1): Due to some terrible scheduling, only 6 teams played last week.
- Columbus (2): So, this entire Week 26 Power Rankings is an exercise in futility.
- L.A. (3): You see, STO Rules prevent me from moving any team that didn’t play.
- Chicago (4): So, basically no one will be moving this week. What a drag, right?
- Colorado (6): Well, not “no one”. Colorado won again and moves into the Top 5.
- New England (5): NER actually lost a shootout with Kansas City, so they will fall 1 spot.
- Chivas USA (7): But, like I said, most teams didn’t play, so they won’t move.
- Seattle (8): Sigi and the Seattle Sounders are probably relieved they aren’t falling.
- D.C. (9): DC United actually did play, but their draw keeps them in STO’s nine spot.
- Salt Lake (10): Real Salt Lake didn’t play, but the US MNT did get a W @ Rio Tinto.
- Toronto (11): Toronto lost an important matchup, but do not deserve to fall.
- San Jose (12): The Earthquakes didn’t play, but they did make some interesting moves.
- Kansas City (14): The Wiz got a huge win, so they are one of the week’s two risers.
- Dallas (13): Dallas tied DC, so KC’s victory vaults them past the Former Burn.
- New York (15): The Red Bulls didn’t play, so they didn’t lose! Lucky them!