Week 24 (08/26)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Columbus (1): The Crew didn’t play last week, so they won’t move. They’d still be #1.
- Houston (2): The gritty Dynamo will stay put after tying the Sounders in a thriller.
- Chicago (3): The Fire also will stay @ #3 after a real Jekyll (W) and Hyde (L) week.
- Chivas USA (6): The Goats are back in the Top 5 after taking down Toronto @ the HDC.
- L.A. (7): The Gals are also a Top 5 team again due to a great victory @ Toyota Park.
- New England (9): Two impressive wins in one week for the Revs, the week’s top riser.
- Seattle (4): The Sounders fall the farthest. Only 1 point in 2 games due to a loss @ home.
- Colorado (5): The Rapids actually match SEA’s dip because they fell apart vs. the Fire.
- Toronto (8): The Reds lost on the road, so they must fall. The postseason is in jeopardy.
- D.C. (10): DC’s postseason is in double jeopardy. They need points @ CHI on Saturday.
- Salt Lake (11): RSL really sucks on the road. No, let me make that really, really sucks.
- San Jose (14): SJE climbs this week after winning @ home. They now need a road W.
- Dallas (12): The Former Burn got toasted by the worst team in the league. It was ugly.
- Kansas City (13): KC has come unglued. Vermes probably wishes he had jumped ship.
- New York (15): Yes, they won. But, they still have (by far) the worst record in MLS.