Week 19 (07/22)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Houston (1): The Dynamo managed to pick up @ road draw @ BMO, and they still lead the race for the Shield.
- Seattle (2): The Sounders did not play, so they will not move. They wouldn’t be moving this week anyways.
- Chicago (4): What? The Fire won @ home! It had been so long! But how will they now cope without McBride?
- Chivas USA (3): The Goats slide continued @ NER. Preki needs to turn this team back around, and quickly.
- D.C. (6): United rises after home schooling COL. They lead the league in goals too. Who misses Gallardo now?
- L.A. (7): The Gals also rise again because they won yet again (and not because of Becks). Arena is very good.
- Columbus (9): The Crew finally unleashed the O vs. RSL, so they rise two spots this week. But, GBS is hurt.
- Toronto (8): The Reds held HOU to a tie, but they were @ BMO, so they won’t move. I liked their style though.
- Colorado (5): The Rapids turned into a waterfall this week, dropping four spots after an ugly road loss to DC.
- Kansas City (10): The Wiz didn’t play, so they will not be moving pursuant to STO Rule #1. Maybe next week.
- New England (12): The Revs rose up in rebellion last week @ home vs. CHV. But, they still suck on the road.
- Salt Lake (11): RSL got worked on the road by CMB, so they must fall this week. They are in the hunt though.
- Dallas (13): The Former Burn did not play. At this point, there is nowhere up or down for them to go anyways.
- San Jose (14): The Quakes did play, and they did lose again. SEA proves though, there are no excuses for SJ.
- New York (15): The Red Bulls did play too… and, inevitably they lost. Osorio needs to pack his stuff and go. Don’t even leave a note. Definitely don’t leave another uninspired lineup card. The Red Bulls need new blood.