Week 14 (06/17)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Houston (2): The Dynamo are officially on fire and their two win week moves them into the STO #1 spot.
- Chivas USA (1): CHV dropped not one but two games last week, and they now trail Houston in the West.
- D.C. (4): DC bested Eastern Conference rival Chicago, so they move up and keep surprising the naysayers.
- Seattle (5): Seattle sure needed to best SJE, and they didn’t disappoint in front of a rowdy home crowd.
- Chicago (3): An ugly game vs. United ended with an ugly result. Chicago may not have the talent in 2009.
- Colorado (6): You don’t play, you don’t move. But, I wouldn’t have moved the Rapids this week anyways.
- Columbus (8): CMB won (again) due to a 2nd straight brace from GBS. I think my theory is credible.
- Kansas City (10): A solid home win against a conference rival pushes KC up the league table and this list.
- Toronto (11): The Reds needed a win @ home against the lowly NY Red Bulls, and they barely got one.
- New England (7): NER suffers a large fall this week due to their 3-0 loss. They plain suck on the road.
- Salt Lake (12): RSL got a win on the road, so they move up one spot. They are very Jekyll/Hyde this year.
- L.A. (9): Well, I moved the Gals into the Top 10, and they promptly lost @ home to head toward the back.
- Dallas (13): The Burn got roasted @ home. They should have moved down, but #14 & #15 are that bad.
- San Jose (14): SJE isn’t good enough. It’s that simple. They just don’t have the talent to compete in MLS.
- New York (15): Well, NYRB lost (again) on the road, but at least they finally scored a goal in an away game.