Week 12 (06/03)
Last Week’s Ranking in Parenthesis…
- Chivas USA (1): So, how do you lose to the #2 team and stay on top of the STO Power Rankings? See #3 below.
- Houston (4): The Dynamo are the hottest team in the league, and they embarassed the Reds by a 3-0 margin.
- Chicago (2): Sure, they beat Chivas, but then they looked ugly against the Former Burn, so they drop to #3.
- Colorado (7): I love that the Rapids are actually emerging, and Casey is a frontrunner for the ’09 MVP Award.
- Seattle (3): Sigi wanted a win, not a tie, @ home against CMB, but they fell short so they fall to #5 on this list.
- Kansas City (8): The Wiz rise here for no (apparent) reason other than the fact they are looking very scrappy.
- D.C. (6): Talk about inconsistent. United looked like their ’08 version as they dropped one to the hapless Revs.
- Toronto (5): The Reds suffer the largest fall after getting blanked 3-0 by HOU. This team confuses me greatly.
- New England (11): At home, they look fine, and a win lets them rise, but they need to step it up on the road.
- Columbus (12): A great week (1 win, 1 tie) has CMB back in the top 10. GBS just won’t let this team give up.
- L.A. (10): Another week, another LA tie. Arena deserves props for shoring up the D, but it’s been ugly so far.
- Salt Lake (9): What is happening to Kreis’ bunch? A loss to the bottom-dwelling Quakes? Seriously? Wow.
- Dallas (14): Dallas rises again (I know, crazy) after beating the Fire down. Can they maintain the momentum?
- San Jose (15): A win for SJE moves them out of the basement. Like DAL though, they need to keep it up.
- New York (13): A loss (@ home this time) sends the Red Bulls back to the cellar. I thought it was supposed to “give you wings”…