Tony Pulis’ men finished 14th last season and will look to break into the top half after flirting with relegation in recent years.
The Baggies have been previously looked upon as a yo-yo club but haven’t been relegated from the top-flight of English football since being promoted in 2010.
October 1 3pm Sunderland (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
October 15 3pm Tottenham Hotspur (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
October 22 3pm Liverpool (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
October 29 3pm Manchester City (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 3 3pm Watford (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 10 3pm Chelsea (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 13 8pm Swansea City (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 17 3pm Manchester United (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 26 3pm Arsenal (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
December 31 3pm Southampton (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
January 2 3pm Hull City (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
January 14 3pm Tottenham Hotspur (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
January 21 3pm Sunderland (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
January 31 7:45pm Middlesbrough (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
April 1 3pm Manchester United (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
April 4 7:45pm Watford (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
April 8 3pm Southampton (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
April 15 3pm Liverpool (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
April 22 3pm Manchester City (A) – Buy West Brom Tickets
April 29 3pm Leicester City (H) – Buy West Brom Tickets
Through our partnership with Viagogo we are able to offer you tickets to West Brom home games directly from Albion ticket holders. If you have never been to the Hawthorns, check out the directions below as well as the seating chart of the ground.
Directions To The Hawthorns
(1) From M5 junction 1, and West Browmich take the A41 East, sign posted Birmingham City Centre. The stadium is visable immediately after the motorway island is cleared, and stands about 600 metres to the Birmingham side of junction 1.
(2) From Birmingham follow the A41 West towards the M5 junction 1. The stadium will be located on your left-hand side.
(1) From M5 go straight over the first set of traffic lights after the junction1 roundabout.
Positioning yourself in the right hand lane the stadium you pass the stadium on your right hand side.
Immediately past the stadium you will see the Woodman pub and a set of black gates with the club crest on, opposite McDonalds restaurant.
Turn right through the gates and you will enter the main car park.
(2) From Birmingham, car parking can be found on your left-hand side just before you approach the stadium directly opposite McDonalds Restaurant.
Turn left through the black club gates with the club crest on, where you will find over 300 car parking spaces.
(1) From M5 the West Stand (Halfords Lane) side of the stadium is located when turning right at the first set of traffic lights after the junction 1 roundabout.
(2) From Birmingham City centre follow the A41 West until you see the stadium on your left.
At the set of traffic lights on the corner of the stadium turn left into Halfords Lane.
Car parking can be found along the road side, in the Tom Silk car park, which can be found 100 metres further on the right-hand side, or you can park in the East Stand car park and walk around to the glass doors.
The Stadium is accessible from the Hawthorns train and Metro station only.
Take the national train line into New Street, Birmingham, and change for a local train or Metro to The Hawthorns from Snow Hill, Birmingham, which is a five-minute walk from the main station.